QUOTE

Health #1 My Favorite Healthy Snack

Thursday, February 20, 2014


I know you might think this has nothing to do with fashion/beauty, but you're very wrong! Beauty starts from within. If you don't take care of yourself, your make-up, clothes or whatever will never look good! I know that it's hard to get back in the rhythm of eating healthy after Christmas. But ladies, summer's not that far away! That's why I have a yummy snack for you that fills your stomach and tastes good.


My favorite snack at the moment has to be banana with peanut butter. I can't just eat plain banana without any peanut butter anymore, it tastes strange to me now. So, I take my banana and chop it into small pieces. Then, I scoop out some peanut butter (and I prefer organic peanut butter since I like the taste better and it's also healthier!) on my plate and I simply dip my banana in the peanut butter with a fork and eat it! That's how easy it is really. I don't really like eating it with my hands like a little monkey and dipping the end the peanut butter, because I just don't have any control over how much peanut butter I get. If you've never tried this combo, TRY IT. It's sooo good. I eat this as my breakfast and just as a snack in between meals.

Now if you don't really like banana, you can do exactly the same thing with an apple. I love green apples because they're nice and sour and it just goes well with the richness of peanut butter. When I was a kid, my mom made this snack all the time for me and just now I discovered that I love it even more with banana. But, it's all personal preferences, right?

Please let me know what you think of this combo and if you love it as well! And tell me, what is your favorite healthy snack at the moment? XO


No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.