QUOTE

Musthaves #1 Spring Break Beauty Musthaves

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


It's that time of the year again.. SPRING BREAK! This is going to be my top 10 Spring Break Beauty Musthaves! Stay tuned till tomorrow 'cause the fashion edition is coming soon!


From left to right, I'm kicking it off with the Dove Sunshine Beauty Body Lotion. Dove re-named and re-packaged this product but it's still the same thing, you can find it here and here. I love this product when I wan to find the fact that I have paper white legs. You can find this in different shades, but I have the Medium to Dark with soft shimmer in it!

Next up is Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Eau de Toilette. This is a very light and fresh scent that brings me in to spring and summer mood when I sniff it!  

Then, a bright fuchsia lipstick! I've heard people say that this is a dupe of Mac's Candy Yum Yum. This is an H&M lipstick in Pink Fool, you can find these in store and here. I personally prefer a magenta lipliner underneath to just darken the color ever so slightly. This lasts all day, is comfortable op the lips, and it's just gorgeous in general. Really underrated.

Now a blush that I find perfect on a beautiful tanned face! This a Sephora blush in Cinnamon Spice No.01. It is super pretty peach shade with gold shimmer running through it. Nice texture and pigmentation, I totally recommend!

Orly Nail Lacquer in Basket Case. A beautiful hot pink shade, lovely for spring and summer. I featured this in my latest OOTD post. So go over there to see how it's on the nails!

Another lipcolor, Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. Everyone talks about this, everyone loves it. And I do too! A nice cool toned pink shade that gives a bit of color while moisturizes your lips.

Next up is, the Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons bronzer. I love this product, I really do. The most beautiful matte bronzer that is appropriate all year round. I did a review on this, if you want to know more about it check it out!

MAC Nail Lacquer in Impassioned. Beautiful coral shade, goes smooth on the nails and it's probably my favorite summer shade ever!

Now for some glitter. Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss Body Mist. I love this scent, and this one n particular has shimmer in it! Love it!

And now last but not least, Essie nail polish in French Affair. BUBBLE GUM PINK! The color is super girly & fun. One of my faves.



No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.