QUOTE

OOTD #2 Put together yet comfy

Monday, February 17, 2014

Shirt: Zara - Leggings: Esprit - Blazer: H&M - Boots: Report
Bag: Jennifer Moore (vintage) - Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Rings: H&M - Nails: Orly's Basket Case



I don't know about you guys, but I really don't like wearing stiff, overdone clothes. When I'm at school (or anywhere really..) I want to be as comfortable as possible. But let's be honest, we all want to look put together and fashionable and the same time. This look is probable my most worn look, you can do so many things with leggings and a plain shirt.


When I want to look a bit sophisticated I love wearing blazers. Especially this one, because it's cropped. It's really easy to wear and you don't look overdone. Also, I love wearing leggings that look a bit dressy and sophisticated when I don't really feel like wearing a structured skirt. These are sooo comfortable! It feels like I'm wearing my PJ's when I wear these. 



My boots are perfect for the time of the year. When I wear these my feet are never cold. They come up to my knee, and in the back they're made of really soft material (so they're only partly made out of leather). I bought them at Macy's.


I love wearing bright nailpolish lately! Again, longing to spring and summer. I think accessorizes are key with a simple outfit like this one.it can pump up your outfit without any effort.

Let me know what you guys think of my outfit! XO,

2 comments

  1. Hi girl,
    I just wanted yo say I like your blog and I nominated you for the Liebster award.
    Hope you'll enjoy the questions.

    www.byzined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deniz! I will definitely answer your questions ;) Your blog is beautiful btw!

      Delete

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.