QUOTE

The Liebster Award

Wednesday, February 19, 2014



So, the other day the lovely Deniz contacted me to tell me that she "nominated" me for the Liebster Award! Yaaay! So Deniz came up with 11 new questions and she tagged 11 people to answer her questions and I was one of them! So go check out her blog 'cuz she's a cutie!

Now on to the questions..

1. If you could be an animal what would you be?
This is such a hard question! I think that I would like to be many different animals. I'd like to be a bird to fly around. I'd like to be a leopard because I would like to run that fast (and they are gorg!) aaaand I'd like to be a penguin because they're so darn cute! But if I had to choose I think I would go for the penguin!

2. What's your all time favorite fashion item?
My all time favorite fashion item would probably be a blazer. I'm a blazer-junkie! I have a bout 10 blazer in my closet..

3. Share one of your beauty secrets....
Coconut oil is my BFF, I use it as a night treatment, as a hair serum/mask and also to moisturize my body.

4. What superpower would you like to have?
I would just like to be a witch. Like Sabrina the teenage witch. Than I could just do everything! Muhahaha!

5. Do you have any special talents?
For the longest time I didn't believe a had any talents. But actually, I'm really good at persuading people. Yeah, you read that right.

6. If you would win 1 million euros what would you do?
I want to say, "GO SHOPPPING!!!" But I'll rather say something really smart and say I would save some of it for the future and I would probably give (cliche moment) the rest to my parents. I think they would know what to do with that much money. And maybe keep something for shopping, hihi.

7. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
This one is so hard, damn Deniz! I went to this site and did a test to see what title best fits my life and the song that came out was "Your own way" by cast of Spectacular. And I actually quite long the song!

8. What is your favorite food?
I love most foods, and I'm up to try anything really!

9. What's your pet peeve?
I hate the noise that nails make against marble. AAAH I CRINGE WHEN I HEAR THAT NOISE.

10. What are your guilty pleasures?
I'm kinda obsessed with watching Youtube videos, and I don't know why but I always feel so ashamed when someone walk into my room while I'm watching Youtube videos.. even though there is really no reason to!

11. Can you tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke ( I CAN FOR SURE! hihi)
YES! Today I drank Pepsi and I got such a stomach ache.. I prefer Coke definitely.

And know it's my turn..


The rules
- You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
- You have to answer 11 questions from the person who had nominated you.
- You have to make 11 questions for the persons that you are nominating.
- You have to nominate 11 blogs with a little bit more or less than 200 followers on Bloglovin’ to answer your questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you.
- Finally, you must let the people know that they have been nominated.

The questions:
1. How old are you?
2. What are you wearing right know?
3. What is your favorite make-up product atm?
4. Your favorite pair of shoes?
5. Would you kill for your own safety? And why?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What is your favorite pick-up line?
8. Ever used it? If not, would you? If so, explain.
9. If you could only use one make-up brand for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
10. How many boyfriends did you have in your life up till now?
11. What is your most embarrassing moment? And explain!

The nominated:
Kristina: succhisimples.com
Mary & Rose: letsstrikeapose.co.uk
Rebecca: fromroses.co.uk

I hope the nominated bloggers have fun with their questions! And please let me know if you've answered any of them, I'm looking forward to read your answers. Good luck! XO,

BTW: The image is not mine! I found it on google: click here to see it.

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for having nominated me ! xx
    www.wallaceyolicia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you're so funny! I really enjoyed this post. I am team Coke as well *highfive* hihi.
    Great questions you've asked your nominees!
    Have an awsome day :)
    Hearts,

    Deniz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Some of your questions were quite tricky to answer. Anyway have a great day xx

      Delete
  3. Hey chikita! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award...again. Didn't know it at the time. You will find your questions here: http://tinikc.blogspot.ca/2014/02/heres-to-liebster-nomination-3.html
    Good Luck! <3

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.