QUOTE

Weekly Favorites #1

Sunday, February 9, 2014


Another end of the week and that means, weekly favorites! I will be uploading weekly a favorites post on some items that I've loved that week.

This week has been a bit of a Maybelline week, I've just been loving some of their products.
So first up, the Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express mascara. Now, I've had a love-hate relationship with this mascara. When I first purchased this to see what all the hype was about, I was quite disappointed. It was really wet and just didn't do anything for my lashes. But now, I'm in love! I think the reason that I love it so much is because it has dried a bit, and I know how to work with it now. You just wiggle it at the root of your lashes and it gives amazing volume and length!

My second item of the week is the Marc Jacobs Honey perfume. I got this for my birthday a couple of months ago and I'm just hooked. I wore this every single day this week (and the past couple of months!) to every sort of occasion and it's just the perfect scent. It's sweet but also has a bit of a musk to it, which creates a really sophisticated yet sweet scent.

On to Maybelline again, the Baby Lips in Hydrate. I forgot how much I loved this lip balm. Now, it's not the most hydrating lip balm ever, but it's pretty good. It has an SPF of 20 which is really nice for the summer, no color what so ever, and it smells really nice, like lemonade. I have been loving this on days where I went for a more natural look.

And last but certainly not least, the Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Color (jeez, what a long name..) in 135 Nude Rose. I'm obsessed with this color. It's just the perfect everyday, I-don't-care, I-have-beautiful-nails nail polish. The formula is great: it's glossy, it lasts a week and it applies evenly and seamlessly on your nails. I definitely want to try out more colors.

What have you been loving this week? XO

6 comments

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and your pictures are amazing. I would love to follow you! Much love, Leia

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have an instagram account, I'll check out your profile ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the falsies mascara! Your blog is beautiful!

    http://annieallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and same goes for you! Btw, the falsies is my go-to since this post. It's just soooo good! :)

      Delete

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.