QUOTE

Weekly Favorites #2

Sunday, February 16, 2014


Another end of the week.. that means WEEKLY FAVORITES! This week I was sick for a few days, so I wasn't really wearing make-up a lot. But when I was I went for the more natural kinda look, so I do have some nice "natural-beauty" favorites to share with you all.


First is a hair product, oh my god where have you been all my life!? This is the Urban Potions Texturizing Pomade by Scruples. This was a collection by the hair care brand Scruples, you can still find this product online here. I absolutely am obsessed with the effect this product gives. Any pomade would be good to create really nice texture, shine and definition. I prefer this over seasalt spray because this actually contains nutrient rich oils that provide nutrition to your hair instead of drying it out. I find it smelling really nice, even though I think some won't like the scent of it. Big fan of this product!

Next is the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose. I love this as a lipbalm, but I also love this as a cheek product. I use this on the apples of my cheeks for a nice rosy color that gives a beautiful glossy finish. When the gloss fades away you're left with a nice stain that lasts a really long time! Korres is one of my favorite brands, I always stock up when I'm in Greece since it's quite expensive anywhere else.

If you've seen my last FOTD post, than you know I really love this combination. The Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in After Hours and underneath a bit of the Essence Stay Matte Lip Cream in 03 Soft Nude. I'm quite a bold-lipcolor-girl, and I normally don't like nude lipsticks or whatever. For me this is the perfect "your-lips-but-better-lipcolor", I really like the feel of this on the lips and it lasts all day! I think the two colors suit my complexion well, and don't wash me out. I wore all of these products on days where I just wasn't feeling really well and wanted some color on my face quickly without any effort.

What have you been loving this week? XO





No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.