QUOTE

Inspiration #2 Tumblrin'

Thursday, March 6, 2014



Have you ever seen a really cute outfit on Tumblr and you just NEED to know where everything's from? Yes, you probably have. At least, I know I have. And that's why I will be doing some posts on my favorite re-blogged pictures from Tumblr and give you guys some affordable alternatives to check out! If you're interested in what I re-blog on Tumblr check out it here. I'm gonna stop faffing around now and just get into the outfits! 


So this first outfit I re-blogged from The Streetstyle and I have mentioned them before because I love their posts. I love this girl's style! It's really classic, but because of her ripped jeans and cropped sweater it makes it a little bit more trendy and edgy. 


Every time I see Kendall Jenner's outfit I just fall in love with it all over again. I think the yellow sweater is so damn cute and I love how she paired that printed skirt with it. A very brave outfit, but she pulled it off.



I know, I know, the jeans that I picked don't have massive holes in them. But honestly, they were so hard to find! I went for these because of the color, I thought that they were a similar color so I decided to add these. You can always make holes yourself! Now about the outfit, I love the oversize boyfriend coat. I think that just gives the outfit a masculine feel instead of being really girly. This outfit can also be worn super casual with sneaker instead of heels, what I rather would do!


I love how this outfit looks so put together yet seems so comfortable at the same time. This is something that I would wear to school. I don't like being all dressed up when I'm at school, I just don't feel right when I do that. I like being comfortable instead. And this is just a great way to combine the two. I'm a big fan of that big, chunky sweater and I'm really tempted to buy it!


If you have any questions about this series or about anything really, please let me know! I really want to know what you guys think of everything I do on my blog. Also, let me know which outfit is your favorite! XO,

PS. I know there have been a few PS'es lately but I have had some technical difficulties with my Bloglovin' profile. You might have see a few of these items before in your feed, but they've been deleted from my blog and I'm also trying to delete them from my profile. I accidentally uploaded all of my Polyvore activity to my blog, which wasn't my intention.. So if you were wondering what those strange posts were, I hope your question has been answered. From now on (hopefully) no silly technical difficulties anymore!



No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.