QUOTE

Inspiration #3 Spring Fashion Moodboard

Wednesday, March 26, 2014



Who doesn't love a bit of fashion incorporated into their decor? I certainly do. Recently I bought this pin board from IKEA, I used to have a lot of postcards stuck to my wall and I wanted something new and refreshing. I just bought the newest Vogue and Elle and cut out anything that inspired me. I'm loving the whole pencil skirt trend, and all the pastel and bright colors. I'm absolutely ready for the warmer weather and wear inspired outfits off of my pin board. Even though this pin board was meant as an inspirational piece in my bedroom, I love the way it looks. If you want me to do any posts on any of these trends, just let me know!

Do you like pin boards? And how do you look for inspiration? XO,




2 comments

  1. I love your moodboard! I've been thinking about doing one as well actually :)

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should do it, it's really fun and you get so much inspiration out of it. XO

      Delete

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.