QUOTE

OOTD #3 Pop of Color

Tuesday, March 4, 2014



H&M MUSCLE TEE|H&M TUXEDO PANTS|ANN MARINO SHOES|LAFAYETTE SUNGLASSES|COACH BAG


I love adding a pop of color to my outfits. This muscle tee was in H&M's last summer collection and probably will be out this year as well. I have it in this neon yellow color and also in a pastel mint color. This color just screams summer and it's a bit different from what I normally wear. I also love pairing something as casual as a muscle tee with something a little bit more put together. Like these tuxedo pants, also from H&M. 

When I was looking for accessorize I wanted to pair it with some nice sunnies. I bought these at Galaries Lafayette when I was a big Lady Gaga fan back when she did Pokerface and Just Dance (even though she did look AMAZING at the AMA's). They have a very round shape which makes it look really groovy, and I like that they're white since I don't want to be wearing too much black with this outfit.

My bag is one of my favorite go-to bags. It's just perfect when you need something small, but it still fits quite some things in it. My shoes are from a brand called Ann Marino that I picked up one day because I really needed shoes for that night. And actually, I really like them! They have a really cute bow on the front which just makes it all a bit more girly. 

Let me know what you think! XO,



No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.