QUOTE

OOTD #4 One last time burgundy

Tuesday, March 18, 2014


PRIMARK BLOUSE | BCX SKIRT | VINTAGE FURLA PURSE 
H&M SOCKS | MARC O'POLO BOOTIES | ACCESSORIZE NECKLACE | AND MOM'S GLASSES

Yes, it's March. And yes, spring is right around the corner. So, grab your chance to wear your burgundies, magenta's, and vampy reds now that you still can get away with it! My blouse is from Primark and I'm really impressed so far. This blouse comes in many different colors and I'm definitely tempted to buy some more colors. Also, I've been loving the whole pencil skirt trend, I've seen Kim Kardashian wearing pencil skirts in lots of fun colors lately and I really want to get my hands on some. 

A lot of the items are, unfortunately, no longer available because they were all (or most) in last years collections. But, that shouldn't withhold you to try and recreate this look if you want to. I love me some preppy outfits and feel like I'm a cute schoolgirl or a stylish business woman.  

By the way, if you guys want to see something along the lines of a "whats in my bag" tag, I would love to do one! I just gave you a little sneak peak of what I carry in my small purse. Obsessed with my cute, little Furla purse.

So, what do you think of this color? Yay or nay? XO,



No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.