QUOTE

Weekly Favorites #4

Monday, March 3, 2014



Another end of the week.. another WEEKLY FAVORITES! The past week was really chaotic. My kitchen, bathroom and toilet has been re-built. It's not entirely done yet, Today is going to be the first day we'll have water again, so I can finally wash up like a normal person! Yay!

This leads to my first favorite, the Neutral Make-up Remover Wipes. Since I had no place to wash my face properly, make-up wipes were my best friend. I have used these ones before, about a year ago, and I loved them. So, I decided to pick these up again, and I love them again. They have 0% perfume, colorants and parabens which make them perfect for sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin, but I like to stick with products that are aimed for sensitive skin because most of the time they are a little bit better for your skin. (BTW, Neutral is a Unilever brand and the company itself is, I think, from Denmark!)

Second favorite is a hair product. It's the Glow Glitsen Spray by hairstylist Sam Brocato. I ab-so-lute-ley adore this product! The only thing you do is spray a tiny bit of this on dry hair, and it gives mega shine. If you have frizzy hair, dry hair or your hair just looks a bit dull, try this out.. it's really nice. It's super light weight, smells nice and adds amazing shine to your hair. Ob-sessed.

Now on to more glow. This is the Laura Mercier Luster Eye Color in Gold Dust. I love this as an eyeshadow. But I have been loving this a highlight! The shimmer in this is really pretty and finely milled, so it's actually perfect as a highlighter. This just shows that make-up has no boundaries. You can do what ever you want, just be creative.





And last but not least, the Inecto Pure Coconut Lip Balm. I picked this up for 70 cents and it's one of the best lip balms I have ever tried! It's made out of 100% Coconut oil and it works miracles. It makes your lips ultra soft and plump. If you have chapped lips, try this out.. it's reeaaaally good!

So, what have you been loving this week!? XO,


PS. Guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting recently.. I was super busy. I'm going to try and post 3/4 times a week from now on! Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. And if I really want to post something extra that week, I'll have another post on Fridays or Saturdays. Leave me any recommendations down below, I'd love to hear what you guys want to see from me. Have a nice day.. and lots of love.







No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.