QUOTE

OOTD #5 Lucky 82

Thursday, May 1, 2014


PRIMARK SWEATER | RIVER ISLAND SHORTS | VANS SNEAKERS 
PRIMARK RUCKSACK | H&M RINGS | STARGAZER CREME NAIL POLISH 506

I know I haven't posted anything in a month now, and I'm terribly sorry, I'm trying to juggle blogging, school and my personal life and sometimes I simply lose it. I hope that you all understand.. I'm trying to make a fresh start this month and I'm going to try to get back at my old schedule (I might have to change things but we'll see about that). Today, it's OOTD time! You might have seen a few of these items in my Primark haul (here). I told you guys that I bought this sweater and that it was really out of my comfort zone, but now I can't stop wearing it! It's really oversized, which makes it almost a dress. Yet it's too short for a dress, so I really like to wear it with a pair of leggings (if it's chilly out) or with a pair of shorts that peak out at the bottom. 

So, how would you style this sweater? XO




No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.