QUOTE

Current Favorites

Wednesday, October 8, 2014


Whooo it's time for a few favorites. Lately I've been loving these items, and I just wanted to share :)

1. Bobble water bottle
A few weeks ago I purchased this water bottle by Bobble. The bottle has an attached filter, which keeps your water fresh all day! I love the size, not too big and not too small. And it comes in many colors!  You CANNOT wash the filter with soap, so the filter has to be replaced every few months, to keep it all nice and sanitary.

2. Primark make-up bag
This might seem as a strange favorite, but I truly have been loving it. To me it's the perfect make-up bag. It has two compartments, it's very spacious yet it's not too big, and it's super cute! My third favorite fits in it perfectly.

3. Real Techniques Multitask brush

This has honestly been the brush I've been using the most, I use it at home, on the go, for blush/bronzer/highlighter, anything. I think it's well known how good the quality of these brushes is, but let me mention it again. The quality is awesome! And the brushes are super affordable. I bought this in a set called "Sam's picks" with some of her favorite brushes in the collection in it.

4. Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 17
This is one of those lipsticks I never thought I'd love as much as I actually do. It's the lipstick I wear almost every single day. And lets say I'm not wearing anything, and I'm just rummaging through my make-up bag, I'll find this and just pop a bit on my lips. It's such an easy going shade, you don't even need a mirror! I'd say its a rosy/peachy pink, slightly on the cooler side, with a tiny bit of shimmer (but you can hardly tell that there's any shimmer in it).

5. Almay One Coat Thickening mascara
I bought this at a whim. My mom said she used to use this when she was my age and that she literally put on one coat of mascara and her lashes looked amazing. So I was really curious to see if it worked, since I've never heard anyone about it. And now I'm featuring it in my favorites, so I must love it, right? And I do! I think one coat with this mascara is the best one coat I've ever seen with any mascara, but I think it's only that good for one coat. When you apply a second coat the effect is less, and my lashes start to droop a bit. But nevertheless, I do love wearing minimal eye makeup and than this mascara is definitely my first choice.

6. Garnier Micellair Water
I have been using this every single night to take off my make-up and every single morning to refresh my skin, and I absolutely love it! It's very easy, gentile and effective when using, it's really cheap yet it works very well.

7. Primark necklace
I wanted to mention this very quickly, this has been my favorite piece of jewelry lately. It's a little ball filled with little gems, hanging on a gold chain. You won't believe how many people have asked me where it was from and if it was a Swarovski necklace, and than I answer: Nope, PRIMARK! And they're all astounded. It comes in a pack with 2 more necklaces (also super cute!). You really can't go wrong.

8. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation
This foundation I've loved since I opened it for the first time. The color is on point! I'm the shade 130 True Ivory and it's perfect for those fair yet yellow toned peeps out there. Also the finish is really lovely. I'd say it quite dewy when you first apply it but when it dries completely, it's still luminous. The coverage is perfect for me, it's a light to medium coverage. Light when applied with fingertips or a beauty blender, medium when built up.

9. White and navy striped shirt
The reason I added this to my favorites is because I have to seriously restrain myself to not wear this every single day. It's such a classic and can be worn with many things. You can find a shirt like this pretty much anywhere, but mine is from the store brand of Peek & Cloppenburg. It has 3/4 sleeves and I bought it in an XL so that it's a bit baggy. Looks really nice tucked into high waisted jeans!

So, these are all my favorites for now! Please share what you've been loving recently so I can try it out too! XO


No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.