QUOTE

A New Look

Sunday, November 16, 2014


As you might see, the blog has a new look! I'm very excited that I've done this make-over, since I've wanted to do this for a very long time. I finally found the template that I found worth buying and I did it! Now, some things might change around, but this is the overall new look of LOF. It was also the reason why I didn't post anything for about a month now. I just didn't want to put content out there with that horrible template I used to have. It just didn't fit the image of my blog very well. From now on (I know I've said this like 3 times, oh well), things will be more consistent. I do have examens this year, so I'm very busy with school, but I really like to blog and I just think it's inexcusable for me not to blog. I love it so much, so why wouldn't I make the time to shoot pictures and write posts? There's simply no reason. I hope you all like the new look as much as I do, and that's pretty much it for today! Now that I have the new look, I need new ideas! Tell me what you would like to see from me and I'll see if I can make it happen! :)

Thank you for reading and following my blog, it truly means a lot to me! XO


No comments

Post a Comment

LEIA ON FIRE. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.